World’s first Scientifically Validated Secret Siddha Technique
A Mudra is a Hand gesture that guides the energy flow to specific areas of the human body. There are many types of Mudras designed to bring different benefits, depending on what we specifically need. They are done in conjunction with breaking to increase the flow of Prana in the body.
What Is Siddha Mudra?
“Siddha” is arrived from the Tamil word “Siddhar” which means perfected individuals who has attained spiritual powers called siddhi. Historically Siddhars goes thousands of year back, originated from South India who had dominated the ancient Tamil teachings and philosophy. Siddhars are believed to have possessed immense power which has been the basis for evolution of Ayurveda and Siddha Medications.
These powers and Immortality has been attained by Siddhars by following discipline, training and frequent practice of Mudras, which aims at controlling the 5 elements of nature within oneself and balancing them.
‘Siddha Mudra’ is a new Mudra technique established based on our clinical practice and scientific research works in ancient Siddha theory, Mudras and its therapeutic applications. This technique is scientifically validated through advanced research.
More About Siddha Mudra.
Hailing from a 5000+ years old tradition, Mudras are held as a spiritual, energetic seals of authenticity employed in the iconography & spiritual practice of Indian religious and traditions of Dharma and Taoism.
Mudra operates on the principle compound of 5 elements of nature, represented by 5 fingers human body, regulated by hand mudras. Mudras can cure almost any ailment from a simple ear ache to heart attack.
There is a total of 108 Mudras used in Tantric rituals, so clearly, there are many to choose from in conjunction to pranayama (breathing exercises), done while seated in Padmasana, Sukhasana or Vajrasana pose to stimulate different parts of the body
The exact origin of Mudras are unknown. But it has still been found in various forms of manuscripts that dates thousands of years ago, even before the Buddhism, though it believed to have gained popularity after Buddhism. It is believed to have originated from Gandhara, India
Explore The Awesomeness of Hand Mudra
‘Siddha Mudra‘ is a part of Siddha Forest Group, where the major focus has been on the healing of various ailments through Siddha and Varma methodology of treatment.
All these traditional Indian methods of healing are coupled with Siddha Mudras to ensure the 100% efficiency of the treatments and to ensure a balance of the five natural elements in a Human Body.
About the Founder.
Dr. Salai Jaya Kalpana
- Registered medical practitioner with a master degree in Siddha, from Dr. MGR Medical University with 16+ years of expertise & practice in Pulse (Naadi) diagnostic techniques, Siddha Medication, Varma treatment and Mudra.
- Internationally accredited Yoga trainer (Awarded “Yoga Siromani” by International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre – ISYVC).
- Researcher – Established a new Mudra technique ‘Siddha Mudra’, based on clinical practice and scientific research works (validated by IIT, Madras) in ancient Siddha theory, Mudras and its therapeutic applications.
- Founder and Chief Doctor – Siddhar Vanam Siddha Hospital (Earlier Sugalpana Siddha and Mudra Clinic), Madurai – a Siddha clinic integrated with Varma & Siddha Mudra therapies (Treated over 20,000 patients).
- Founder – Dr Salai Jaya Kalpana’s Siddha Mudra Global Research Foundation (siddhamudra.org), working with IIT Madras on various research in Siddha Mudra and Naadi.
- Founder – Sugalpana Health Trust, which has been active in training “Siddha Mudras” to 7000 school students and tribal women to treat their physical and mental ailments through Siddha Forest Immune India Movement.
- Proprietor & Director of Research, Siddha Forest (Sukalpana Herbalz Inc) (siddhforest.com), producing 450 Siddha, Ayurveda Medicines and Herbal food products.
- Director – 18 Herbs Organic Labs Pvt.Ltd (18herbs.com), a South India based wellness company focusing on research, development and manufacturing of eco-friendly health and beauty products.
- Author of the book “Viralgal Seiyum Vindhai” of Vikatan publication and also several articles in Dr. Vikatan, Sakthi Vikatan, Jothida Arasu, Uyirosai etc.
- Host and interviewee of various TV programs on Mudras and Home remedies in 3 leading TV channels in India (Popular: Nalam Nalam Ariga in Kalaignar News TV) and also in All India Radio.
- Her expertise also includes the fields of Astrology, Panja patchi sastra, Varma, Yoga, Reiki, Buddha vipassana, Acupuncture, Sujok, Magnetic therapy, Flower therapy and Foot therapy.
Success through Mudra
School Children and Women trained on Mudra
Patients treated through Mudra
Years of Clinical and Research Expertise
Benefits of siddha Mudra.
Let it be starting from a small ear ache to a heart attack, Mudra has proven results for giving instant relief and has even helped a lot of patients to have complete cure to the ailment
Anytime & Anywhere
The beauty about Siddha Mudra is that, it can be done, anytime & anywhere. Let it be at office, in a Metro Train, in a bus, or while talking, Hand Mudra can be done anytime when you are at ease and sitting at one place. 10 min or 1 hour. Siddha Mudra has its benefits.
Mudra for all ailments
The Ancient Indian Tradition has been known for methods of treatment where any time of ailment was being treated only through Mudra and practice of the same.
Balance of 5 Elements
The sole idealogy behind the Siddha Mudra is the balance of the 5 elements.
The combination in pairs between these 5 elements computes for the 3 major Qualities of a human body.
Siddha Mudra aims at balancing these elements in a human body resulting in eradication of any type of ailments caused due to the imbalance of these elements.
Siddha Mudra Videos.
Women Empowerment activities and Non Profit activities held by our Founder – Dr. Salai Jaya Kalpana for Tribal women and Government school girls for self protection and general wellness through Siddha Mudras.
I had sinus problems since 1999. I tried various medicines from different medical practices, yet my problem was not cured. In May 2014, I met Dr. Salai Jaya Kalpana and she advised me to do Mahasirasu mudra and Prana mudra, each I did for 20 min everyday for 3 months. I started recovering in 2 months and was completely recovered by end of the 3rd month. Now I am able to breathe and smell much better than before.
Apart from this mudra, I keep doing more mudra on a daily basis not only for my sinus problem but also for my general wellness. I am much active and healthier than before. Thanks to Siddha Mudra.
I was travelling in India and during my visit to South India, I happened to fall sick with a chronic stomach pain and digestion issues. That is when on the middle of the road, Dr. Salai Jaya Kalpana, met me and made me do a few hand Mudras while sitting on the sidewalk.
To my surprise, the pain stopped instantly withing few minutes of doing the Siddha Mudra and in fact I could resume my travel immediately. If it was Spain, I would have got hospitalized for the level of pain which I got.
Now being too much interested in the whole concept of Siddha Mudra, I am learning the method and trying to pass on the knowledge to a lot of my fellow citizen in our country.
Prana Mudra - For Immune System from Virus
Place the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little and ring finger, keeping the other two fingers straight. This is an immune-boosting practice designed to keep the mind and body free of disease. It’s also believed to bring about a glowing complexion to the skin because it radiates blood-purifying properties.
Surya Mudra - For Metabolism
Place the ring finger at the root of the thumb and press the thumb over it. If you’re concerned about your waistline, this is the mudra for you! It’s believed Surya Mudra speeds up the metabolism.
Dhyana Mudra - For Peace
Overlap your left hand with the right and place them in your lap. This alignment of the hands soothes the nerves. You’ll notice many statues of Buddha have him in this mudra. Practice this regularly to combat everyday stress.
This Mudra can be seen sporting by saints and monks who wish to attain inner peace.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Get in Touch
Here for you
Call us to know more on Siddha Mudra and the awesomeness behind it that can aid your well-being
(+91) 99400 30406
(+91) 91595 08444
Where to find us
No.92 SIDCO Industrial Estate, Kappalur, Madurai 625008, Tamilnadu, India